Swami Vivekanand Faculty of Information Technology & Business Management (SVFITBM)
SVFITBM institute is established in 2012. This institute is affiliated to Punjabi University, Patiala. The courses have been designed by Punjabi University to prepare students for upper management and executive-level positions by developing key managerial competencies- including critical thinking, systems thinking, team building, decision making, and ethical leadership- that can be applied in any type of business enterprise. Several industrial visits have been inbuilt in this programme. Faculty members of the department are specialized for advance studies and research in Operating Systems, Computer Networks and Security, Distributed Computing and Software Engineering.
- Modern Lecture Halls with latest electronic facilities Computer Centre equipped with more than 200 networked thin client HP Computers: Independent adequately stocked electronic Library.
- Spacious auditorium-cum-theatre. 5-MB leased line internet facility.
- Institutional membership of British Library and of the American Information Resource Centre.
- Well Furnished Conference Room.
- wi Fi networking facility.
Course Curriculum is covered through Lectures, Power Point Presentation, Case Studies, Group Discussion & through Real life situations in the Corporate/Business/ Economic Sector.