Medical facilities are available in our campus.
Round the clock, medical facilities are provided to students and staff to attend to unforeseen medical emergencies. Salient features in this regard are:
- Tie up and MOU with surrounding hospitals, Gian Sagar Hospital, Banur for concessional consultancy, tests and treatment.
- Routine medical checks ups of students and staff.
- Free health camps in surrounding villages.
- For emergency cases, 24X7 availability of college transport to carry the patients for treatment at surrounding hospitals.
- The college has its own dispensary where the medical facilities exist for the students and staff members.
- A duly-qualified staff and proper stock of medicines have been ensured by the college authorities. In addition to the day-to-day attendance to ailments, special attention is paid to the health of the students.
- All the students are medically examined at least once a year by the College Medical Officer.
- First-Aid and sick room is set up in the academic building.
- The institution would keep its own vehicle available to attend to the health problems of students.
- The management would provide periodical medical check-ups with a team of doctors for the benefit of the students.